We would like to inform you that the administrator of your Personal Data is GALERIA MIEJSKA ARSENAŁ with its registered office in POZNAŃ, Stary Rynek 6, 61-772 Poznań, NIP 7781029018 REGON 00027802. You can contact us by phone: +48 61 852 95 02 fax: +48 61 852 95 01 and e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information can be obtained through the website www.arsenal.art.pl.
You can contact our data protection inspector by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of processing personal data:
- Recruitment and employment of employees, trainees and apprentices. Granting social benefits.
- Delegating employees to companies cooperating with the personal data administrator.
- Cooperation with external entities regarding the implementation of exhibition, publishing and educational projects.
- Participation in research and development projects financed from external sources (EU and national budget).
- Supervision of persons' activities on the premises (video monitoring).
- Cooperation with external entities with which the administrator has signed a contract for the provision of services, deliveries, etc.
- Provision of services offered in the store.
- Forwarding new information, newsletters, event information or other messages that we think may interest you.
We process personal data based on the following legal provisions: consent of the data subject, labour code, agreements concluded between entities, provisions of national and EU law under which personal data are processed. In special cases (claims, monitoring of activities on the premises) the legal basis is a legitimate interest in the controller of personal data.
Providing information about yourself is voluntary, but in some cases this may be a precondition for concluding contracts with us and for issues related to the Labour Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to conclude a contract.
The recipients of personal data are:
- Competent entities of public and local government administration.
- Companies providing services, in particular: in the field of personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, financial, insurance, medical service, recreation, and equipment maintenance.
- Scientific and research institutions.
- Educational facilities.
- Entities performing audit services.
Personal data are stored for the period necessary to meet the purposes for which they were collected. HR and health and safety data are stored in accordance with current regulations. CV-type documents are stored for the duration of the recruitment period. The data obtained during the service of projects co-financed from external sources comply with the requirements of these projects. Other information in accordance with the internal instructions for storing documents and records and in accordance with in-house procedures, but no longer than necessary.
Persons providing our company with their personal data have the right to: inspect, transfer, rectify, delete their personal data or limit their processing, as well as to raise objections and transfer data (if possible). The consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, as easily as the granting of the consent. Should you find violations on the part of our company regarding the security of personal data processing, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority. The current address of the supervisory body is: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
Our company does not profile personal data. If during the possession of information about a given person it becomes necessary to process them for a purpose other than earlier indicated, we are obliged to notify this person when and for what purpose we intend to process the data. Your data are not processed outside the EEA.
Terms and conditions of the website
The www.arsenal.art.pl website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- a) by gathering the information submitted by the users in forms,
- b) by collecting "cookies" [see "Cookies Policy"].
The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
The Cookies Policy of the www.arsenal.art.pl website
- "Cookies" are IT data stored in user's end devices, intended for the use of websites. Usually, they are simple text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- This site does not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in the cookies.
- They are intended for the use of the website pages. The operator uses these files to:
- enable log-in and maintain the user's session on each subsequent site of the Website
- match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the users; first of all, these files recognize the users' devices in order to display the page according to the users' preferences
- to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We monitor their performance and on an ongoing basis check their compliance with the relevant legal acts, such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as any type of by-laws and acts of EU law.
- In principle, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the user in such a way as to block the automatic service of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
- The website users can make changes to the cookies settings at any time. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files are available in the software settings (of the web browser).
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- GoogleChrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- The Website operator wishes to inform that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of Websites.
These regulations define the rules for making use of the newsletter provided by Arsenał Municipal Gallery in Poznań
- The Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address provided by the subscriber and contains information related to the current activity of Arsenał Gallery in Poznań - including exhibition vernissages, educational activities, lectures, etc.
- Receiving the newsletter is free of charge.
- Registered users may at any time change their e-mail address or unsubscribe by sending a message to the following address: email@example.com
- Accepting the regulations by the user is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data related to the newsletter service.
- Arsenał Gallery in Poznań does not make subscribers' addresses available to third parties.
- Arsenał Gallery in Poznan reserves the right to change these regulations.